- ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN
- OUR MISSION AND VISION
- OUR COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORMS
- WHY WAS IDEA CREATED?
- OUR GOAL
- HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Women and the LGBT community’s place in society is influenced narratives that oppress us. We are changing that narrative letting women and the LGBT community’s voice out and dialogue on various community perspectives that shape the norms. We are trying to open conversations on taboo topics of gender identity, sexuality and the violence that targets members of sexual minorities.
Our goal is to go counter to this trend that instigates oppressive narratives and norms and input feminist and queer narratives (in their multiplicity) into popular public discourse. We are currently doing this in about 14 African countries using the digital platform. In a nutshell, using a magazine, podcasts, and video platform, accompanied resource lists in each platform which entails contacts of individuals and places that are helpful per topic.
- We are using first person presentation of stories of women and the queer community.
- We are using multiple channels to pass messages; we have an online magazine, podcast and web series, accompanied resource lists in each platform which entails contacts of individuals and places that are helpful per topic.
- We are very aware about inclusiveness, hence we make our content accessible to everyone including people with disability.
- By having a resource list in each topic we tackle,we are availing the capacity to access much- needed resources such as counselling, helpline, safe houses, jobs for people being affected differently challenges in the queer community, survivors of rape and feminism and allyship.
- REGIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- HQ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Contact us at: email@example.com